Activities? You bet! Never a Dull Moment.
YOU’LL FIND SO MANY ACTIVITY OPTIONS
DURING YOUR STAY AT THE HIDEOUT.
Right outside your door, you’ll find fishing, rafting, kayaking, hiking and toobing. In addition, we have provided information below to various Texas Hill Country experiences that are right around the corner!
Like we said . .NEVER A DULL MOMENT!
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS INCLUDE:
- Natural Bridge Caverns and Natural Bridge & Wildlife Ranch
- San Antonio attractions are only a 45-minute drive from Canyon Lake
- The San Marcos Outlet Mall provides diversion for the whole family only 20 minutes from the Lake.
- Canyon Lake and Dam
- Guadalupe River
- Commemorative Air Force Museum San Marcos Airport
- Dinosaur Tracks at Heritage Museum
- Guadalupe River and Comal River
- Heritage Museum of the Texas Hill Country
- River Road Scenic Drive Shops and Restaurants
LOCAL ANNUAL EVENTS INCLUDE:
- April Annual BBQ Cookoff
- November Parade of Lights on Canyon Lake
- December Annual Christmas Parade
- 2nd Sat. in December Market Days
- Annual North Pole Village – December